The recent downturn in our economy has left many commercial
property management businesses struggling to keep their clients.
Property owners have it in their minds that they can discontinue
the services and handle everything themselves just fine.
However, they are unaware of the various tax incentives available
to them if they stay. Ways to show your property owners that
they can benefit by stay with your company are:
• Hiring the property owner an accountant
• Encouraging tenants to file for bankruptcy
• Staying abreast of tax incentives
• Renegotiating your terms of contract
• Saving the property owner money with grants